30 April 2008

Wednesday Morning

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
--George Bernard Shaw



It's been a fairly busy day. I've worked on a couple of different projects. I need to head off to lunch pretty soon.

I'm listening to the eAudiobook version of The Sportswriter. I like. I like a lot, actually. There have been a few times when I've stopped the Windows Media Player and have re-played passages.

Here are some links to some sites I thought were interesting:

The first two are from Mental Floss. Here's a Bob Ross quiz, and with Barry Zito being 0-6, the magazine has a list of people who've suffered from Steve Blass Disease.

And two links from the Sun-Herald. Truckers steal 400 gallons of Diesel and the SS Hurricane Camille may be demolished.

And those of you who are interested in social networking might be interested in Ping.fm. Thanks go to the Librarian in Black for the heads-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home