21 April 2008

Drained & Ambivalent

I've been at work for what seems to be all afternoon and am here for three more hours. I previously wrote that I felt like I was drained, and, well, I still am.

It's not like I've done anything physically challenging today. It's just that being under the weather last week knocked out more from me than I had expected.

I had emailed a couple people-- seeing if they happened to be interested in getting a bite to eat sometime this week. One couldn't make it; I've not heard from the other.

And now with the way I'm feeling, I confess to a certain ambivalence. I don't know if I'm in the mood for dining out considering how I feel. On the other hand, I've been so busy this semester it'd be nice if I could have a nice, quiet night out with friends and recharge my batteries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home