19 April 2008

Lazy Saturday

After having been under the weather earlier this week and then returning to work, I feel like I'm drained. I was planning on going to Hattiesburg today, but decided against it. I don't want to go anywhere, and at the same time I'd like to be with friends.

Although I live by myself, I hate being lonely. I went to a couple places last night long enough to stick my head in to see if I recognized people.

Other than employees, I might have recognized a couple people at one place; however, I usually don't socialize with one person. And he was talking to the second person I knew, but everytime I see that person there's usually a scowl-- giving me the impression of that person being very unfriendly.

I don't know what I'll do for the rest of this weekend. Probably nothing-- if I'm really as drained as I feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home