11 April 2008

The Road

I'm in my office. I've been working on projects while listening to The Road. I'm not normally a fan of audiobooks but since I've got the new work computer, I thought I'd download the eAudiobook from NetLibrary.

I'm still rearranging my office. I thought I would have gotten more accomplished, but this semester has been very busy. I hope to get everything I want done by the end of the month. Considering that next week is National Library Week, my hopes may just be wishful thinking.

I saw a play a couple nights ago. It was fantastic. I thought about going to Art Eats & Beats last night but didn't. I thought the weather wouldn't be too great last night.

And now the area is under a tornado watch until later this afternoon. Joy. I'd been thinking about going to Trustmark Park to see the Braves play this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home