01 April 2008

Thoughts while waiting for the IT folks to put my new work computer on the network...

This time of the semester is the time when composition students are usually at work on their major papers. With that in mind, I hope they don't fall into the trap that snared people at the University of Texas at San Antonio.

Also in the news, Barack Obama earns one more delegate from Mississippi than projected. It also looks like Obama has won the most delegates from Texas.

I plan to attend at least some of theCrossroads Film Festival. I don't know when I'll be attending.

We've been having some database issues the past few days. Fortunately, it's nothing terribly headache-inducing.

I've not paid attention to the congressional runoff elections. Of course when Bennie Thompson is your congressman, there's not much need to do that.

I did go to Mississippi State University at the same time as this candidate. I don't know how he'll do in the runoff though.

I finally updated my sidebar. I'm reading Madame Bovary for book club. Lonely Werewolf Girl is a book I'm reading for pleasure. I love Millar's works.

I'm also reading Schulz and Peanuts. At least I'm trying to read it when I have the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home