17 March 2008

600

Apparently this entry is blog post #600. If I'd known I would have this many entries in my blog, I would have titled them according to Dewey Decimal Classification. This entry title would have been Technology (Applied sciences).

I've been in Hattiesburg the past couple days. I've been doing some errands for my mother and stepfather.

And resting. I needed to get away for a few days-- even if only to Hattiesburg. I'll probably head back to Clinton either tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday morning.

I've got some things I'd like to do around my house, and since I do have a little over a week off, I thought I might take advantage of that time and do things other than sleep-- not that there's anything wrong with sleep.

I went to the St. Paddy's Day parade Saturday. Photos were taken.1 Everyone had fun.

I didn't participate in the parade this year. I had thought about it, but didn't.

After the parade, I went to Fenian's for a little while. I met up with more friends. It was great.

***

I've gotten my office cleared up pretty good. I removed all the computer supplies that had been there. I'm converting cabinet space to bookshelves. I don't think I'll remove the cabinet doors though. I think it'd be too much trouble finding a place to put them than to just keep them.

I've got to do some more clearing, but most of the work has been accomplished. Sometime next week I hope to get the other file cabinet in the office, and I'll have needed storage space.

I've also got to work on a couple other things. Maybe I can get the organizational stuff done while I'm away from work.

_________
1I'm not the cow.

1 Comments:

At 18 March, 2008 05:49, Blogger Supermom said...

Topiary! You sold out for a fast food chain?! I'm ashamed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home