04 March 2008

Some Little Things

A message board I frequent has changed formats. It used to be an ezboard format, but now is Yuku. NAFOOM is the same way.

The Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame and Museum is having an exhibit of Peanuts comic strips beginning this weekend. I think that's quite cool. I'd like to go to that exhibit when I get a chance.

Most of the people at the library have gotten over their sicknesses. There are still a couple who are a little under the weather, but they're working. There is one co-worker who should take tomorrow off. Especially since the alternative means that Friday's going to be a very tough day.

2 Comments:

At 05 March, 2008 07:51, Blogger Supermom said...

I am DEFINITELY going to the Peanuts exhibit.

 
At 05 March, 2008 12:46, Blogger The Library Guy said...

Same here. I just need time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home