14 February 2008

Search Engine Answer Guy #7

More search queries from actual people.

1. florida prison softball

Roger Clemens and Barry Bonds might be in some trouble, but I doubt very seriously they'd get put in the big house.

2. the breakfast club mr vernon quotes

Why is that door closed? WHY IS THAT DOOR CLOSED?

3. sex pub quiz

A lot of queries regarding pub quiz and sex, but not as many as florida prison softball. I would be very scared if there was a florida prison softball sex pub quiz search.

4. national gorilla suit day

I was so busy that I forgot to put up my banner. I suppose that means the terrorists have won.

5. lord buckley

Must be by people who are interested in The Nazz. Here's a link to an mp3 of Lord Buckley talking about The Nazz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home