25 February 2008

It's been awhile...

The library has been busy-- not necessarily because we've got a lot of events happening. It's more like things have been hectic with the flu going around.

I think most everyone has had the flu except me, and I've had sinus headaches and am still battling a sore throat I picked up from being out in a downpour Thursday morning.

I've been a bit remiss with blogging. I've been working on some projects, and when I've not worked on projects I've been covering for people who've been away due to sickness or other reasons.

I took it easy this past weekend, and I feel better, which is good. Tomorrow, I've got to give a bibliographic instruction session to a class.

After work, I'm off to the Mississippi Coliseum. I'll be covering a state basketball tournament game for a newspaper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home