20 April 2008

Sunday Night

I've not been outside the house today. I've been a bit bored, a bit tired.

There were a couple of things I suppose I could have done. But I didn't.

I could have even gone to the new Cups in Clinton. But I didn't.

I heard the other day that an older friend of mine had died a little over a week ago. He was in his 70s, had health issues, and used to go to Cups in Fondren. I'd played bridge with and against him on quite a few occasions.

I wish I knew he died. I would have at least been able to make it to the visitation.

I've got to go to work tomorrow. I'm working late again.

One of my co-workers wasn't at work this past week, and she's not expected to be at work for the next couple days. She had been in the hospital, was released, and is expected to return for more tests. Hopefully, she'll get good results.

While it's good that my life's hectic and I'm not getting into too much trouble, I miss being able to go out for the occasional quiet dinner with friends. I like Martin's and Hal & Mal's, but sometimes both places can be a bit too loud for me-- especially on the weekends.

I sometimes feel like I miss out when I go out to places and it's loud. And I don't like it one bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home