25 April 2008

Fridaze

I've been having problems with my new work computer today. All of a sudden I would have 100, 200, 500 calculator windows pop up. A pain in the neck, as well as the head, it was, and I've been dealing with it for most of the day.

I contacted the college's IT department, and they did some troubleshooting. There are two things it could be. Fortunately, the problem doesn't appear to be with the computer itself or with any of the software that was installed. They're thinking it's either the docking station or external drive.

I finished listening to Madame Bovary today. It's a good listen, but I would have rather read it since it is a book club selection.

I received a jury duty summons from Barbara Dunn. I'm supposed to go to the courthouse while final exams are going on at the college.

And saving the best news for last, welcome to the world Spike Nordan Ferrari.

2 Comments:

At 28 April, 2008 09:11, Blogger Supermom said...

weird....having a hundred calculator windows pop up would drive me insane!

 
At 28 April, 2008 10:36, Blogger The Library Guy said...

And I would be there if it wasn't for the fact that my mind's a bit numb because of this hectic semester. I'm almost looking forward to jury duty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home