14 November 2007

The Merry Wives of the Mississippi Democratic Party

The good thing about the campaign season being over with for the year: No one's looking for information about the wives of John Arthur Eaves Jr. and Rickey Cole. Sadly, no one ever looked for information about Haley Barbour, and I'm almost disappointed.

At the moment, I've just had lunch and am relaxing for a moment. It's been busy.

Yesterday, I worked on getting some books shifted as well as working on other projects, and we've got the room for the moment. We need to do some rearranging in the not-so-distant future though. It's getting to be pretty crowded in the reference section.

After work, I first went to Lemuria to pick up some books my mother had ordered. In the meantime, I also picked up a copy of The Sheltering Sky, my book club's current read.

Later, I went to Borders where I ran into Jaysus and Jaxxie. I had thought about purchasing a CD, but decided against it.

My Thanksgiving plans aren't finalized, but it currently involves Jackson, Clinton, Laurel, and Hattiesburg, and maybe Starkville as well. Essentially, I'm just playing it by ear.

And as the end of the semester approaches, things happen. I've been invited to a wedding and a book signing-- both of which are occurring on the same day. I just hope they're not at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home