23 July 2008

Juillet Vingt-Trois

It's been a while since I've posted. It's almost the end of the summer semester, and I'm ready to relax. Life's been hectic, and in a summer in which I think I've been really, really productive-- accomplishing tasks and getting ready for the fall semester, I've been wanting to get away.

And now I've got my vacation pretty much finalized. I've gone back and forth in what I want to do and where I want to go, but it's going to be a northeastern trip-- specfically Boston, New York, and Philadelphia by way of Chicago with additional assistance from Amtrak.

I think it'll be fun. I'll get to visit with OJ, watch a couple of baseball games, and do some touring. When I return, I have this to look forward to before the fall semester begins. But before I leave, I'll be attending a gallery opening and the birthday pub quiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home