27 June 2008

The Last Friday Afternoon in June

It's quiet here at the library. A lot of the students are gone. There aren't many people here.

A lot of my co-workers aren't here either. They're either on vacation, taking the day off, or attending ALA.

I've worked on a few things today. I need to work on another project, but can't since my supervisor isn't here.

I've not blogged much in the past couple weeks for reasons given in my previous entry. That being said, here are a few links I thought were worth noting.

This Filial Piety post made me laugh just because of the imagery. He's also a great photographer as shown by this cool pic of the Pearl River.

Supermom posted a series of photos about her cat's bath. Poor cat.

Finally, here's a special link for those of you planning weddings. This bride sold a bridesmaid's spot on eBay to Dr Pepper.

I don't really know what I'll be doing this weekend. If I had received the job offer, my pla C was going to show me possible places to live in his hometown (which is where the position was located).

I'll be in the Jackson area today and a good portion of tomorrow before heading down to Hattiesburg to visit my mother and stepfather.

I'll be working next week. I've got Independence Day off, but have to work July 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home