23 May 2008

Friday Afternoon

One hour until the library closes. It looks like the college will be open for business Monday.

Sometimes the college is open for business on Memorial Day. Sometimes it isn't. Most of the time when we know that the college will be closed for Memorial Day, employees won't know until the Thursday or Friday beforehand.

We've not received any notices yet, so it looks like I've got to be here at 8 a.m. Monday morning.

In about fifty-five minutes, I'll be heading down to Hattiesburg to visit my mother and stepfather. I should have some fun this weekend. Well, at least I should get some sleep.

Fifty minutes to go.

2 Comments:

At 24 May, 2008 06:58, Blogger Supermom said...

That totally stinks about Monday. Bummer.

 
At 25 May, 2008 20:14, Blogger The Library Guy said...

It does, but I've decided not to go to work and will be using annual leave. I wish I didn't have to use it though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home