05 May 2008

Monday Afternoon

I made it back from Hattiesburg early this afternoon. I was visiting my mother and stepfather. I'd not seen them in a few weeks.

Final exams begin this week. I've been at work for the past few hours and will be here at the library this evening.

I received word a few days ago that my conference presentation proposal was accepted. I pretty much know how I want to present it. I just need to get it ready.

At least I have a month. That should be plenty of time taking into account a jury duty summons and a trip to Georgia for a nephew's graduation.

I think I'll get to sleep in some tomorrow. I'm covering for a colleague by working the evening shift tomorrow night. At least that's the plan.

And then sometime later this week, I'll head over to Lemuria and pick up a Mother's Day present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home