30 June 2008

Independence Week

Independence Day is this week. Many of my co-workers will be at the library. Some won't.

I'll be working through Thursday and will head to Hattiesburg after work that afternoon.

I didn't go to Hattiesburg this past weekend. I had thought about it, but decided against it.

My mother mentioned that she was pretty tired from getting the house ready for company. My aunt and uncle from Indiana are heading down this way.

The weekend was pretty peaceful. I was with friends Friday night, and I enjoyed being with them.

I didn't do much Saturday except for sleep. I slept from 2 a.m. Saturday morning to 1 p.m. that afternoon. I traveled a lot the past few days and needed to recover.

If I had gotten that job, I think I would have had a lot of adrenaline in my system to keep me going for the next month. Since I wasn't, the adrenaline isn't there.

Sunday, I got out a little bit. I had some coffee at Cups in Clinton and relaxed. I spoke to some people I know.

The next few days shouldn't be too bad. It'll be quiet. I don't know if students want to think about classes what with the holiday approaching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home