03 December 2007

December Evening

It's supposed to get to 30 degrees tonight. Cold. And I left my jacket in the car. Oh well.

I went to the Moss Point-Laurel football game. Great game. Fantastic finish. Pandemonium when the game was over, and the Tornadoes play Noxubee County Saturday night for the MHSAA Class 4A Championship.

I helped my mother and stepfather move some things around and outside their house this past weekend. It wasn't too bad, and that's good.

I previously mentioned that I was asked to cover an event this morning. Well, this was the event. I'd not attended one of these before, and it wasn't bad at all.

The next two weeks will continue to be a busy time for me. It's almost time for final exams. I've got to get some stuff done around the house. I also need to do some Christmas shopping done, and wedding gifts, and Christmas cards, and book reading. Geez.

4 Comments:

At 03 December, 2007 20:29, Blogger watercolordaisy said...

Love your quote at the top of your blog. Likewise your entry about match.com you sent me. Thanks. :)

 
At 04 December, 2007 11:46, Blogger watercolordaisy said...

And, so, why is your career a deal breaker for the women you meet?

 
At 04 December, 2007 12:21, Blogger The Library Guy said...

You're welcome. :^) To answer your question, I see two potential reasons: They're looking for someone who can provide for them; and I'm pigeonholed pretty early to be just a friend.

 
At 04 December, 2007 17:19, Blogger watercolordaisy said...

That's too bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home