21 November 2007

Pre-Turkey Day Notes

Today was a quiet day here in Hattiesburg. When I woke up, I called the MSU ticket office and purchased two tickets for the Egg Bowl.

I talked to Pezgirl last night to see if she and her boyfriend were going to travel down 49 to the coast. They're not. Oh well.

I've not done much else today. It rained, which is good news for me because that means I don't have to water the outside plants.

However, I do have to water the plants that are inside, and I'll water them tomorrow morning before I head off to Starkville by way of Jackson where I've got a lunch invitation.

Afterwards, I'm off to Clinton to get my mail and a MSU shirt from my place and then to Starkville to crash at my pla C's place. He and his family have a very busy Thanksgiving weekend, but fortunately, our schedules matched.

I'm heading down to Hattiesburg after the Egg Bowl. I'm undecided on whether or not I will stop by Soso and catch the Laurel-West Jones football game. I don't believe I will if only because I don't know if I will make it to Soso on time.1

_________
1And that's because C and I are planning on walking to the game from his house, which he figures to be about a 30-minute walk. Considering what the traffic's going to be like on campus, I think walking is a good idea. The game should end a little after 2:30 p.m. and best case scenario is that I make it back to C's place a little after 3 p.m., but I expect it to be more like 3:15.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home