16 November 2007

The Friday before Thanksgiving

I'll be leaving the library for the Thanksgiving holidays in a little over an hour. I don't really know what I'll be doing this evening. I might go to a football game. On the other hand, the weather is supposed to be cool tonight, so I might not.

I'm heading down to Hattiesburg sometime tomorrow. I've got to deliver some books to my mother and step-father, and they also wanted to show me what plants needed to be watered in case it doesn't rain next week.

They're heading to San Diego to visit my step-brother, and will be back later in the week. I've got a dental appointment in Laurel early Monday morning.

I found out today that the wedding and book signing I blogged about earlier this week are happening at the same time on the same day. I should be able to make the book signing after attending the wedding.

Oh, and here's a little something from Good Commitment. I loved it, but I am a MSU alum. Alabama fans on the other hand...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home