29 November 2007

2007 Football Playoff Predictions, Week IV

Last week, I went 17-7 in my predictions. I am now 105-37. Here are my predictions for this week:

MHSAA Class 5A

4-0.

Semifinals
Olive Branch (Region 1 2nd) at South Panola (Region 1 1st)
George County (Region 4 1st)
at Meridian (Region 3 1st)

MHSAA Class 4A

3-1. I missed the Whippets' upset win over West Point.

Semifinals
Kosciusko (Region 4 4th) at Noxubee County (Region 4 2nd)
Moss Point (Region 7 1st) at Laurel (Region 5 1st)

MHSAA Class 3A


3-1. I missed Corinth again.

Semifinals
Corinth (Region 1 3rd) at Louisville (Region 2 1st)
Raleigh (Region 5 2nd) at Franklin County (Region 7 3rd)

MHSAA Class 2A


2-2. I missed Simmons and Enterprise.

Semifinals
West Bolivar (Region 3 1st) at Hollandale Simmons (Region 4 2nd)
Enterprise Clarke (Region 7 3rd) at Taylorsville (Region 7 1st)

MHSAA Class 1A


3-1. I picked Mount Olive to beat Weir, and they didn't. Sorry Andy, but I'm picking the Lions to lose again.

Semifinals
East Webster (Region 1 1st) at Ray Brooks (Region 2 1st)
Puckett (Region 4 1st) at Weir (Region 3 1st)

Edit Note: Apparently, the Clarion-Ledger website had the wrong location for the Puckett-Weir game yesterday.

MPSA Class AA

1-1. Missed the Marshall win.

Finals
Marshall (District 1 1st) vs. Centreville (District 5 1st)

MPSA Class A


1-1. Missed the Bayou win.

Finals
Bayou (District 2 2nd) vs. Glenbrook (District 6 1st)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home