27 November 2007

Cottonwoods

I'm at the Cups in the Quarter. I'm relaxing for a little while.

I thought about going to Pub Quiz tonight, but my pla C called a few hours ago. He's in Jackson for a couple days and we're going to get a bite to eat. Not that there's anything wrong with Hal & Mal's, but he's in the mood for steak.

I'm getting back to the swing of things at work. I've been working on one project, and my dean asked me yesterday to do a presentation in a couple months related to the continuing education sessions I've done this semester.

I like to take a look at the job sites. Here's an interesting job opening. I've not been to New Mexico in years. I don't know if I would want to be in Los Alamos though, but at least it's not Guantanamo.

2 Comments:

At 28 November, 2007 10:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be a pretty cool place to be (except for the random neutron liberated in 1943). For a while, anyway. Definitely a change of pace from Jackson, Mississippi.

 
At 28 November, 2007 11:05, Blogger The Library Guy said...

Yeah, it would. I remember when I spent a summer in Albuquerque in 1980. It was awesome. I don't know if I would want to be there for a longer period of time though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home