22 October 2007

Monday Afternoon Rain

It's been raining off and on today. My throat began acting up this morning.

I've finished whatever peppermint candies were available and am now going through ginger altoids like they're candy. Mmm... spicy ginger. I think I'll be making a stop at Walgreens tonight after work.

I got a text message from FP yesterday. She ran and finished the Nike Women's Marathon yesterday. Her first marathon-- awesome. I know two other people who were supposed to run, but haven't heard from them yet.

I've looked out the window again. It's dreary, and it'll be dreary again tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 22 October, 2007 18:09, Blogger John Wesley Leek said...

Tis Dreary.

My energy has been zapped most of the day.

Singing has helped, though it's learned some looks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home