05 October 2007

Friday Afternoon

I'll be getting off work in a few minutes. I don't really know what I'll be doing this weekend except that I'm going to cover a local high school football game for a friend who I've had the occasion to write with previously.

It's been three years or so since I've actually done a game story. It shouldn't go too badly. I may head up to Starkville tomorrow. I may stick around here. I don't know if I'll head down to Hattiesburg.

Here are some links I thought were interesting:

Via Digg, this entry. I think the description in the entry is best: Craigslist meets Wall Street.

The top ten secret celebrity scientologists according to Cracked.com. Actually, not that big of a surprise.

And two from McSweeney's:

First, Orc Alumni Notes.

I love this entry:
Zoellick the Unslaked
CLASS OF '81


I am president of the World Bank, elected this summer after my stint with the Project for the New American Century. If you'd like to get in touch, please contact me at my personal Yahoo! mail, not my work address.


Does he look like an Orc?

Second, The iPhone Reviewed Several Years after the Destruction of the Global Economy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home