20 September 2007

Tased and Confused

Thursday morning. I'm a bit tired. I am so not a morning person.

I've been working on a couple different things, and if I get a chance, I've got more housekeeping stuff to do. Boring (yet necessary) stuff involving control records and such.

Yesterday was International Talk Like A Pirate Day. I saw one student dressed like a pirate in the library. I gave her some beads from my St. Paddy's Parade cache I have in the office.

Tuesday night, Pezgirl, her boyfriend, and I played Pub Quiz. We finished in third place. The competition was fairly fierce, so getting third place wasn't too bad. There were a couple teams that had the same team name. One had to change their name. Perhaps the other team can buy t-shirts.

I also saw TD and LA that night. It was good to visit with them if only for a little while.

My work life has been so hectic, and there have been some changes in my life. Friends moving and divorcing. My mother's impending remarriage. Also, one of my uncles also hasn't doing too well as of late. It looks like he'll be in the hospital for hopefully only a little while.

In the meantime, I'm planning on a fairly hectic yet restful weekend, which depends some on what the weather will be like this weekend. I'm thinking of high school football Friday night, followed by a trip to my mother's place, then another trip to Starkvegas to see MSU play Gardner-Webb. I'll crash at my pla C's place and head back Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home