17 September 2007

Mondaze

I'm back at work this evening at the library. This past weekend was pretty quiet.

Friday night, I went over to a friend's place, had some Chinese food, and watched a couple of documentaries.1 It was good to relax and hang out. I've not done much of that lately. My life's been hectic.

I had intended to go see Los Buddies at Hal & Mal's Saturday night, but after I left the house I was getting a pretty bad headache. I think it was something seasonal.

Saturday wasn't a total loss though. MSU defeated Auburn, and I feel a bit better now.

A couple of links:

Man sues God.

I guess it's safe to assume he's not an atheist.

Decide on the fate of Bonds's 756th home run.

I can't help but think of this TV theme song:
Branded!
Marked with a coward's shame.
What do you do when you're branded,
Will you fight for your name?


Oh, and since Talk Like A Pirate Day is only two days away, here's a little something:



_________
1My Date with Drew and Paper Clips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home