08 October 2007

Monday Evening Links

Thirty Years for a Doughnut?
FARMINGTON, Mo. – It’s a hefty price for a pastry: A man accused of stealing a 52-cent doughnut could face time in jail.

Authorities said Scott A. Masters, 41, slipped the doughnut into his sweat shirt without paying, then pushed away a clerk who tried to stop him as he fled the store.

The push is being treated as minor assault, which transforms a misdemeanor shoplifting charge to a strong-armed robbery with a potential prison term of five to 15 years. Because he has a criminal history, prosecutors say they could seek 30 years.

(more)

Buy From Me! I'm a Man! I'm 40!



The tip of the hat goes to Kyle Veazey.

Dogs Nursing Cats!
Let's see... Mass hysteria's supposed to be next, right Dr. Venkman?

You know, I think I'm jealous.
What I'm wondering is how does one become a sleep concierge?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home