19 October 2007

It's Friday Morning...

..and I'm listening to some music on Pandora this morning in my office. I believe I've mentioned it before, but life's been busy for me this semester.

My mother moved things up, and that means I now have a stepfather. She got married yesterday afternoon-- not that much of a surprise. I thought she'd be married sometime in the next week and a half.

I don't know what's going on this weekend. I might head over to Jacktoberfest. I need to relax.

I've been working on several different projects for the library in addition to my usual responsibilities. The projects seem to be going well; they just keep me busy. But I repeat myself.

The state library association conference is in Vicksburg next week. I'll be there for about half of the sessions.

Fortunately, I don't have any responsibilities during this conference unlike last year. It should be fairly fun. It'll be good to see colleagues from other libraries.

2 Comments:

At 22 October, 2007 08:12, Blogger Supermom said...

congratulations to your mother

 
At 22 October, 2007 16:16, Blogger The Library Guy said...

Thanks. He seems to be a nice guy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home