24 July 2007

Search Engine Answer Guy #1

My friend Mark has a reoccuring series called Search Engine Answer Guy. I thought I'd follow steal from him and post some selected search engine entries.

1. looks like a fenian

The leprechaun hat and box of Lucky Charms didn't provide you with enough clues?

2. what's the point in decaf

Exactly! What is the point?

3. tim doherty and applebees

Andy? You know the answer to this one?

4. mt olive vs nanih waiya

Take the Pirates.1 But I wouldn't be surprised if Weir won Class 1A.

5. hipster test

If you arrived at this blog, you failed.

_________
1That's Mt. Olive.

2 Comments:

At 25 July, 2007 07:47, Blogger Supermom said...

If you arrived at this blog, you failed.

HA! You have the most interesting blog of those I frequent.

Too bad your commenters (me) aren't as well.

 
At 25 July, 2007 11:30, Blogger The Library Guy said...

Lies, lies, all lies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home