19 July 2007

Thursday Morning Thoughts

The yellow orb is still in the sky. I'm currently listening to "The Candidate" by Urge Overkill on Pandora.

I didn't get much sleep during the night. I don't know why. I'm on my third cup of coffee for the day.

FP's birthday is today. Happy birthday wishes go to her.

I also can't help but think about my uncle who died a year ago today. He'd been a significant part of my life for 39 years.

Enough thinking. I'd better get back to my projects.

Ah. "Everybody Needs Somebody to Love" by the Rolling Stones. I love that song.

3 Comments:

At 19 July, 2007 11:01, Blogger The Topiary Cow said...

"I didn't get much sleep during the night. I don't know why. I'm on my third cup of coffee for the day."

The half-life of caffeine, Cow believes, is 10 hours in the body, ie the effects of caffeine last for about 20 hours.

Might be time to switch to decaf?

Moo!

 
At 19 July, 2007 11:18, Blogger The Library Guy said...

Decaf? Heaven forbid!

Seriously though, I didn't drink any coffee yesterday. I do know I'll be wired today, and I almost have to be since I'm driving to Starkville after work.

 
At 19 July, 2007 18:17, Blogger Supermom said...

Decaf is like non-alcoholic beer. What's the point? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home