20 July 2007

Moonlight in Vermont

I'm in Jackson. I'm at Cups in Fondren, and thunder and lightning are going on as I type.

Starkville was nice I suppose. I attended a conference, and I think it was okay. I don't know how much of it would be helpful for me and my college because many of the things discussed I didn't think were really applicable.

I spoke to my pla C while I was driving down 25. He was taking 55 on his way to Texas. We decided to meet up for some dinner, so we broke bread at Outback.

I'll head over to Barnes & Noble in about two hours or so. A friend from college mentioned she would be buying Deathly Hallows. We might socialize some while waiting in line for the book.

I'll be reading the book when I make it back to my house. I should finish sometime around five or six o'clock that morning.

3 Comments:

At 21 July, 2007 15:23, Blogger Supermom said...

so???? did you finish it? Did you like it?

 
At 22 July, 2007 01:49, Blogger The Library Guy said...

Yes. I started reading it around 1:45 and finished a little before 6 a.m. I liked the book a lot. The book ties up a lot of things, which I expected.

 
At 22 July, 2007 05:26, Blogger Supermom said...

Wow. My eyes don't even function at those hours.

I'm throwing in the towel. I'm going to start with book 1 and see what all the hype is about.

I hate feeling left out. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home