03 February 2007

Stupor Bowl Saturday

Saturday night. I'm tired, and I'm at the house. I suppose I could go out, but I don't really feel like it.

I went out last night. I went to Fenian's and relaxed.

I saw friends. I saw acquaintances. I socialized some. After dancing my dance yesterday afternoon, I was in a pretty mellow mood, so I didn't socialize that much at Fenian's at first, but did later on that evening.

I went to Don's and Martin's later that night. Again, I saw friends. Again, I saw acquaintances. I socialized a bit more-- talking about life while at Don's. And at Martin's, mostly I wandered in and out listening to songs and snippets of songs performed by Burnside Exploration.

I had fun. Being with people I care about is a joy. Having been under the weather for a good portion of January, it was good to get out and do something.

I'm not really in a mood to go out and do anything tonight. I don't know what I'm going to do this weekend. There was a chance that I was going to go to Laurel to attend a Super Bowl party with friends, but it looks like that it fell through. Too bad, I don't often get a chance to socialize with my Laurel-area friends.

I could have gone to Starkville I suppose. A friend of mine had called me about possibly attending the LSU game, but my phone was on silent, so I didn't answer in time. I missed the game, and the Bulldogs won.

It looks like I'll be here in the Jackson area for the Super Bowl. I don't anyone who's hosting a Super Bowl Party, so it looks like I'll be going to one of the bars and watching the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home