01 February 2007

Mississippi Public Broadcasting Writers Blog

I've always appreciated a good book. It's one of the not-so-hidden joys of being a librarian. When I mention to people what I do for a living, books are always the first topic of conversation.

Last night, Emily sent me a message asking me if I would help promote the MPB Writers Blog. I said sure, and so here I am with this post.

Tonight at 8:00 on Mississippi Public Broadcasting, the episode is titled “Renegade Writers” and features Barry Hannah, William Gay, and Ron Rash.

Today in the JFP's Culture & Society Forum, Emily posted:

Please stop by and play writer with me. If not for me, do it for Miss Eudora. Or Willie Morris. Or Jill Conner Browne. Or the Blues. Or Civil Rights Reporters. All this and more, on this season of MPB "Writers."

Once again, that's the MPB Writers Blog. I've also included a link to the site on my blogroll.

1 Comments:

At 01 February, 2007 20:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you drop a hint in her ear that Rural Voices Radio has long since outlived what charm it might have had, and they can pull it off the air whenever?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home