17 August 2008

Ten Favorite Songs

B Squared commented about Barack Obama and John McCain's favorite songs and then made a list of his ten favorite songs. I thought I'd follow up with mine.

And now for my ten songs in no particular order:

One. Unlike B2, I'm including The Star Spangled Banner in the list. And instead of Whitney, I'm choosing Marvin Gaye.



Two, U2. One:



Three, Leonard Cohen. Everybody Knows:



Four, Johnny Cash. Folsom Prison Blues:



Five, Frank Sinatra. It Was a Very Good Year:



Six, Bruce Springsteen. Darkness on the Edge of Town:



Seven, Metallica. The Unforgiven:



Eight, Liverpool Fans. You'll Never Walk Alone:



Nine, John Lee Hooker. Boom Boom:



Ten, Hank Williams. Lovesick Blues:

1 Comments:

At 18 August, 2008 22:36, Blogger BSquared said...

I really only left out the Banner so I could get an extra song in there, you have a heavy blues influence in there, I will have to give a listen tomorrow when I'm at work with the faster internet than my puny DSL Lite

 

Post a Comment

<< Home