30 July 2007

Links and Commentaries

Caffeine and Exercise Fight Skin Cancer

I've not exercised as often as I have in the past, but am still drinking coffee, so good news there.

Election Day is in Eight Days

I have voted for the loser in each gubernatorial election since 1995. Dick Molpus, Mike Parker, Ronnie Musgrove... Will Haley Barbour or John Arthur Eaves Jr. be the next victim of my voting curse?

Ingmar Bergman Died

I think he should have improved his chess game, or at the very least he should have asked Bill & Ted to be his champions.



Bill Walsh Died

Now that sucks. I remember seeing him coach the great 49ers teams of the 1980s.

Tom Snyder, Too.

Okay. That's three. No more today please. He and Walsh both died of leukemia.

Northwest Pilot Shortage

Take a wild guess which airline I'll be flying on my trip to Indiana next month?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home