15 January 2007

Lortab Sweet Lortab

I'm still at my mother's house in Canebrake. The dental work that was performed was a bit more extensive than I had anticipated. There was no way I could drive from Laurel to Clinton, so I'm spending the night here in Hattiesburg.

Thank goodness for Lortab and Amoxicillin. I won't be opening up the library tomorrow morning, that's for sure.

I watched 24 last night and tonight. Let's just say that a certain scene was reminiscent of an earlier Keifer Sutherland role.



Regular readers of this blog may know that I love sports and have helped out friends with their high school sports newspaper. Recently, it was announced that MHSAA schools and MPSA schools would compete against each other in high school athletics during the 2007-2008 school year.

One website I like to frequent is the Mississippi Sports Talk messageboard. There is speculation on the site that my old high school alma mater, Heidelberg Academy, will be playing Stringer. I don't know if it's been officially announced though. If it happens, I'd like to see the game.

Also, I see that a touring production of Spamalot will be in Memphis next month. I'm tempted to go see it. I've been a big fan of Monty Python for years.

1 Comments:

At 16 January, 2007 09:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Spamalot in New York. Here's the deal - if you like Monty Python, and you don't mind seeing a rehash of past MP skits, you'll love it (I did). If you don't like Monty Python, or you don't want to see old stuff done a little differently, you won't like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home