24 August 2008

Rainy Weekend

I wanted to do some things this weekend, but wound up not doing much. I did go out some Friday night, but didn't see many people I knew so I headed back to the house a couple hours earlier than I had anticipated.

I thought about going to meet some friends at 2-3 different places this weekend, but what with Fay being here I decided to stay in Clinton.

Too bad. I would loved to gone out, but when it rains, I don't like to go out. I'm not a fan of bad weather travel.

The rain seems to have settled down some now, and now I'm at Cups in Clinton relaxing, checking my email, and taking care of an interlibrary loan request for an instructor. Yeah, I'm off duty, but I still do some work even when I'm not at work.

I don't know why but it feels like that this semester is going to be a long one. I've looked at my calendar, and there are a lot of things I've got scheduled. It looks like I'll continue to lack having a life away from work while school's in session.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home