06 December 2007

2007 Football Playoff Predictions, Week V

Last week, I went 8-2 in my predictions, missing the wins by Noxubee County and Ray Brooks. I am now 113-39. Here are my predictions for this week's championship games:

MHSAA Class 2A
Memorial Stadium, 2:30 p.m. Friday

West Bolivar (Region 3 1st) vs. Taylorsville (Region 7 1st)

I predicted the Tartars to upset the Eagles before the playoffs began, and I'm sticking to it even though West Bolivar is scary good.

MHSAA Class 5A
Memorial Stadium, 7 p.m. Friday

South Panola (Region 1 1st) vs. George County (Region 4 1st)

I predicted the Tigers to win before the playoffs started (who didn't?), and I'm going to keep on picking the Tigers until they lose.

MHSAA Class 1A
Memorial Stadium, 11 a.m. Saturday

Ray Brooks (Region 2 1st) vs. Puckett (Region 4 1st)

I'm going with my pre-playoffs pick of Puckett to pull out another state football title.

MHSAA Class 3A
Memorial Stadium, 3 p.m. Saturday

Louisville (Region 2 1st) vs. Franklin County (Region 7 3rd)

My pre-playoffs champion pick South Pike went down in flames in the first round. I'm picking the defending state champion Bulldogs to win their second consecutive title.

MHSAA Class 4A
Memorial Stadium, 7 p.m. Saturday

Noxubee County (Region 4 2nd) vs. Laurel (Region 5 1st)

I predicted the Golden Tornadoes to win Class 4A at the start of the playoffs. I'm not changing now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home