07 March 2007

What's Happening Brother?

I've been fairly busy the past few days. Work, travel, exercise, and sleep are the main culprits.

I've got a couple of different projects going on at the library. There's another project I need to work on, but haven't been able to devote enough time to it lately. Perhaps I can do so in the next few days.

This past weekend, I did a little road trip. I went to Hattiesburg Friday to visit my mother. The next day, I drove to Starkville to visit my pla C and to take in the MSU-Alabama basketball game. I had fun, which is good.

I've continued to exercise. I've lost maybe a pound since I had last reported that I had lost eleven pounds. Considering I've attended a couple of co-workers' birthday parties, I'm happy not to have gained weight.

This week, I've been making sure to exercise. So far this week, I've burned some 1800 calories-- 300 Monday, 1200 yesterday1, and another 300 this morning.

I'm a bit tired. I didn't sleep much this past weekend. Perhaps I can get some sleep this weekend.

I'll be off work next week. I decided I needed as much rest and relaxation as possible since one of my co-workers will be taking maternity leave pretty soon.

I'll be heading down to Hattiesburg this weekend again to visit my mother. I also have a dental appointment on Monday. I'll be back for book club, relaxation, some exercise, and, of course, Mal's St. Paddy's Day Parade.
_________
1When you're on the stationary bike while Chelsea-Porto is airing on the television in front of you, it's pretty easy to lose track of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home