27 February 2007

Eleven

I arrived at work about 45 minutes ago. I'm in my office nibbling on leftover birthday cake and divinity, drinking coffee, and currently listening to Def Leppard via Pandora.

I didn't get much sleep last night. I might have gotten four hours. I got out of bed at 5:45 and went to the gym to exercise. I took it easy on the exercise bike. I was reading Children of Men this morning.

It's a pretty quick read. I just haven't had the time to devote to it. I spent 36 minutes on the bike this morning. Apparently if I read a book while biking, I don't burn as many calories as I normally would while biking for 30 minutes. Since I like to try to burn some 300 calories on the bike in a half-hour session, I biked for a little bit longer.

I've not exercised since Friday morning, but was happy when I weighed myself this morning. 231 pounds. I've lost eleven pounds since I've begun the diet and exercise. I'd say that's pretty good.

I've got book club this evening, but I've not read to the point where I'm supposed to be. I think after work I'll head back to the gym and bike for another 30 to 60 minutes. I should have read the first part of the book by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home