20 February 2007

Crunch 'N Munch & Flow

Saturday night, I hung out with Trane and FP. It's good to be with friends. We relaxed and saw Hustle & Flow whilst eating Crunch 'N Munch.

Sunday, I exercised at the gym and then went to Fenian's for a little while. I saw people I knew-- an instructor at the college and the daughter of a retired co-worker. It was good to visit with them.

Yesterday, I relaxed. I didn't have to be at work until the afternoon. It was pretty quiet. Students studied. They also socialized.

I got up at 5:30 this morning and went to the gym. I skipped out Monday. I arrived a little late, so I just spent 30 minutes on the stationary bike. I did a little over nine miles.

I've gotten to the point where I like doing one particular program. I had started out with the steady heart rate, but didn't like it too much, so I switched to a different program that I prefer.

I opened up the library this morning. It was a pretty busy day for me. I had several interlibrary loan requests to fill. One of the requests is a rush order by an administrator that fortunately could be filled pretty quickly. And that means that the administrator and my director are happy. I also worked some on two other projects.

After work, Pezgirl and I went to the gym to exercise-- more stationary bike work for me. I biked nearly ten miles. I also saw some people I knew-- a couple of instructors from the college and a librarian from another local institution.

I needed the exercise. What with today being Fat Tuesday, I was very much the glutton-- shrimp etoufee, seafood gumbo, salad, green beans, carrots, and a slice of king cake for lunch. At least I burned away 600 calories on the stationary bike today.

If I wake up early enough tomorrow, I'll do some more work on the stationary bike before I head over to the library. Considering that I've had little sleep this week (I'm averaging maybe five hours a night), I might wait until work tomorrow afternoon to go to the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home