28 February 2007

A Busy Day

I'm not much of a morning person but one thing exercise has done is to make me prone to go to bed a little earlier. I made over to the gym at 6 a.m. and rode the stationary bike for a little over a half hour.

I finished reading Children of Men this morning. It's a very quick read. I'm somewhat surprised at the ending, but it makes sense.

I arrived at the library shortly before 7:45. I needed to get ready to deliver a lecture to a class about some of the library's electronic resources. I think I did pretty well considering that it was an eight o'clock class. I'm still not much of a fan of mornings.

Shortly afterwards, I attended the birthday party of a co-worker. I had some pie and tortilla chips with salsa relish.1 I was then at the reference desk before I went to lunch.

After lunch, there was another bibliographic instruction session along with interlibrary loan requests to fulfill. I'll be off duty in about 45 minutes. I'll head back to the gym and exercise some more-- I've had too much dessert, and I purchased more girl scout cookies.

Mmmm.... Tagalongs...



_________
1The cake and divinity I had eaten yesterday was left over from the birthday party of another co-worker held on Monday. I didn't attend that party since I was in Hattiesburg at the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home