15 March 2007

The Ides of March Are Upon You

This week has been relatively peaceful. I had the dental appointment Monday. Since then, I've been taking medicine and sleeping for the most part. When I haven't been sleeping, I've been working on a project.

I'll be leaving Hattiesburg tomorrow morning. I've got a couple errands to take care of tomorrow afternoon in Clinton and Jackson. I've also got to get in touch with K regarding me walking with them at the parade on Saturday.

I plan on walking the parade and then finding friends and do some parade and people watching.

I've not done any exercising, but I've been doing pretty good as far as eating is concerned. I'm not overeating, and if my mother's scale is to be believed, I may have lost a couple of pounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home