13 September 2006

Nyja Lagis

My plans last night after study hall were to go to book club, but that was postponed because most of the people couldn't make it, so instead I went to Pub Quiz.

I teamed up with a couple of guys that I've teamed up with before and three other guys. We won first place in what turned out to be a slightly truncated contest.

Afterwards, I headed across to Don's and socialized for a little while. Only for a little while though because I needed to be at work at 8 this morning.

It was good to get out and do something. My life this semester at the college is such that many of my weeknights are taken up by various events and activities associated with the institution.

Library work has been astoundingly hectic this semester. The nights are busier than they've ever been since I've been at the college.

Various projects occur during the days. For instance, when I came in today, I had to check on the status of one of the computers used by students. I've also been working on issues concerning one of our online databases as well as a bibliographic instruction tour.

I'm still helping out my friends with their high school sports newspaper. Two schools from the coverage area are playing in the Jackson area. Oak Grove is playing at Clinton. Taylorsville is playing at St. Andrew's. I think I may attend the latter game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home