29 May 2006

Murmullo

I went to a book signing and reading today at Lemuria. The person reading & signing books was the last person to interview Hunter S. Thompson before his death. She also wrote this book.

I had to be at work today, which was no big deal for me. I'd rather be off on July 3 and work today than the reverse. There weren't many people at the library today. I only saw one other person. I understand that a third person was going to show up, but since I was the only upstairs worker, I had most of the day to myself. I spent the day checking in periodicals, which is what I'll also be doing tomorrow.

This past weekend, I was in Hattiesburg. I carried out pots, watched my mother's shop, and typed up customer addresses so that my mother can mail newsletters to customers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home