11 March 2006

Decompressive Thoughts

My work on the Project may be over, but I'm not really in the mood to go out. I didn't go out last night. I'm not going out tonight either. I thought about it, but decided otherwise.

The good thing is that this coming week is Spring Break at the college. I work when the college is open for business-- even when classes aren't in session. Since I earn annual leave, I'm going to work part-time next week. I'll sleep in & then come in to work at 12 noon most days.

The library's got to be open until 7 p.m. on Tuesday though. The college's offices stay open a little bit later that day in order to conduct business with people who work during the days. I'll be arriving to work at 3 p.m. that day.

We'll have Friday off though. A lot of the people who are working on the Project are 52-week employees such as myself. The college president declared Friday to be a holiday for all the 52-week people.

The Project being a major deal for the college & my involvement in it being in the past means that I need to play catchup on some of my other responsibilities. I desperately need to clean up my office. It's a mess. I've also got some serials-related stuff I need to do.

On the other hand, next week shouldn't be too bad. There's part-time work, but I also get to sleep & go out some.

Next Saturday is Mal's St. Paddy's Day Parade. It's festive, fun, & I'll be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home