09 March 2006

The Project is Over

Well, not really, but my involvement in it ended a little after 10 o'clock this morning. I imagine I'll be dragged back in it sooner or later.

Hopefully later. Much later. I need time to recover. Some of my colleagues are still working on the Project, but their part is supposed to end tomorrow.

Epilogue, 7:15 p.m., 9 March 2006
As soon as I posted, I got an email asking me to do one more thing. It shouldn't be too bad though. My involvement is almost over.

Epilogue the Second, 5:15 p.m., 10 March 2006
The one more thing took a good portion of my workday today, but proved to be a good thing. I finished at about 1:45 this afternoon.

2 Comments:

At 10 March, 2006 08:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's always almost over. And the Cubs are always going to win this year.

 
At 10 March, 2006 08:19, Blogger The Library Guy said...

I thought it was that the Cubs are always going to almost win.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home