14 January 2008

First Night of School

I leave the library in a little less than an hour. The semester started today. I've been working on some projects.

The wiki project that I previously mentioned that needed to be altered hasn't been done yet thanks to the fact that the webmaster is swamped thanks in part to not having much time to do things last week because of the college's computer software system being down for a good part of one day and the tornado watch for the area on the following day. I hope we can get the alterations done tomorrow.

I had a good, mostly quiet weekend. I finally got the new Sweet Potato Queens book over to Emily Friday night. We both had hectic schedules last week, which meant we weren't able to meet. We had just enough time to meet and then see Juno. Great movie.

After the movie, I had dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings and kicked butt in RetroacTiVe- I've got the high score for the month thus far. I then went over to Hal & Mal's for a little while, but only a little while because I felt like I was about to crash.

Saturday and Sunday were quiet days for me. I watched some football games and did a little cleaning up of the house.

Tomorrow after work I might drive up to Starkville to see the MSU-Kentucky basketball game. It's at 8 p.m. which means I can make there in plenty of time. The thing is though I will be exhausted Wednesday morning.

2 Comments:

At 15 January, 2008 13:29, Blogger Supermom said...

I'm going to have to figure out your nickname on NTN...love retro trivia!

 
At 16 January, 2008 12:45, Blogger The Library Guy said...

I've gone by several names-- depending on my mood. I signed up for powerplus points (I think that's the term) many years ago, but have long since forgotten all my membership information. That being said, I can tell you that I posted the high score using the name Pirate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home