08 January 2008

If it's the first day the cafeteria is open, the meal offerings must be fried chicken and baked chicken...

...and if you're wondering, I had the fried chicken (thigh and drumstick option).

The spring semester starts next week at the college. Today was convocation. The meetings went well I suppose.

I conducted one of the sessions. My dean asked me to adapt my continuing education course I did this past fall to a larger group, and so I did.

Registration will be going on at the college tomorrow. Some of my co-workers at the library will be helping.

I'll most likely will be working some with the college's webmaster. I found out yesterday that the wiki has to be altered and spent a good portion of yesterday afternoon talking to the webmaster and making needed edits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home