04 January 2008

Of Chiefs and Sweet Potato Queens

One of my co-workers saw me on television last night. I wasn't arrested, but I did see Malcolm McMillin.1

I went to Lemuria to purchase three copies of the latest Sweet Potato Queens book. Two are birthday presents for my sister and my friend K, whose Queens group has been in the parade.2

Emily knew I was going and asked me to pick up a copy for her because she was under the weather, and so I did. I mailed K and my sister their books. Their birthdays are in the latter part of the month, so they should get them in time.

_________
1It looked like he was in his Police Chief uniform.

2And I was a spud stud for that Queens group last year.

1 Comments:

At 05 January, 2008 05:59, Blogger Supermom said...

spud stud

heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home